Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System - 1/4" Headphone Kit
Everything Needed for Creating a Wireless Detector *Requires Headphones with 1/4" Headphone Jack Connector *Headphones NOT Included
The Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone System gives you freedom of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector by wires. Plus, it has lightning-fast speed of up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth speed, and 4 times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
*Please Note : Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone System requires use of headphones with 1/4" headphone jack connector.
For use with ACE 400, ACE 400i, ACE 350, EuroACE, ACE 300, ACE 300i, ACE 250, ACE 200, ACE 200i, ACE 150, and GTI 2500.
AT detectors require 2-Pin AT Connector Cable to operate wirelessly with 1/4" jack headphones.
- Warranty : 2 Years, Limited Parts and Labor
- Operating Time : 30 Hours per Charge (approx)
- Operating Frequency : 4 GHz Band Frequency Hopping
- Speed : 17 Millisecond Delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)
- Freedom : All the Benefits of Using Headphones, without Being Tied to your Metal Detector
- Versatility :Nearly Universal; Designed to Work with Most Detector Brands and Most Wired Headphones
- Carrying Case
- Mounting Band
- WR-1 Wireless Receiver
- Two USB Charging Cables
- WT-1 Wireless Transmitter
- 1/4" Headphone Jack Cable